October 25, 2005

At Random

I was tagged by Neng with this meme.
Here's the opening sentence on Rackyroad's site.

" 20 random facts about me then tag the same amount of people
as minutes it takes you to write the facts "

I don't want to complicate my life and contemplate what random facts are.Bottomline is, the next 20 items you will read are all about me. I guess I need to do this as fast as I can. So here goes.

1. I don't know my blood type and I always forget what it is.
2. I eat S-L-O-W. I am always the last one on the table to finish my food.
3. I don't have a driver's license and I can't drive a manual car( a driver or an automatic car please!).
4. I used to have a big crush on Steve of Voltes 5.
5. I am a gin and vodka person but I can live on beers as well.
6.I never cheated ( and don't plan to) in any of my relationship.
7. I cannot tell a lie ( I tried a couple of times but I ended up telling the truth).
8. I never had any( major or minor) operation in my life.
9. I hate being a creature of habit. I always want to do something different.
10. I collect ( and use) scented candles.
11. I have around 500 DVD collections.
12.In the name of fashion, I tortured my poor feet wearing pointed stilettos ( but I love them so much!).
13. I buy shoes that I like in the same style and different colors.
14. I used to laugh at people who mix their f' and p's.
example:
A: can you flease fass the pork!
B: Huh? What pork?
A: the pork! as in spoon and pork (nyahahahahaha!)
15. I do not have a premanent handwriting. People think I'm from a certain girls school in Manila when they see my penmanship but I am not. I'm from the other girls' school with the Benedictine nuns.
16. I'm claustrophobic.
17. I like events planning and throwing a surprise party for someone.
18. I never mix my passions and pleasures.
19. I wanted to dye my hair blue in college.
20. I believe in John 3:16.

So there. Now I pass the baton to the ff:

1. Meggyjelly - the wife of Mr. Marvin Agustin in the philippines ;)
2. Pia- the new Mrs. Rivera in Canada
3. Lars- the Wandergurl from Down Under.
4. Jayred - the Suisse Mrs. Pinay
5. Gracita - the bored engineer in Bahrain looking forward to her wedding day :D
6. Prettytin - the soon Birthday Girl.
7. Laineybaby - my Startlite friend in Manila ;)

Posted by duke at 10/25/2005 04:11:00 PM



16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made me luff at #14 (porteen).

Thanks heaven I was not included in this meme. Hahaha.

10/25/2005 09:26:00 PM  

Blogger DanieL said...

i want to do this 20 random thingees as well.

10/26/2005 05:32:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Events planning is our common thing, Duke.

10/26/2005 09:21:00 AM  

Blogger tin-tin said...

doesn't your school have your own handwriting?
by the way, thanks for making me do this 20 random things.

10/26/2005 10:50:00 AM  

Blogger Analyse said...

idem for #17. obvious bang gimikera hehe..and for #1, i know it by heart now since i became pregnant, i have the card permanently in my bag now...

10/26/2005 12:57:00 PM  

Blogger nixda said...

danke for drinking my TAGay!!! Prosit! (cheers)
buti di ka nalasing. hehe

ikaw rin ba ang tagahugas ng pinggan?

10/26/2005 01:02:00 PM  

Blogger Gayzha said...

fleas fost some more pani juks ... tawa ako ng tawa :)

10/26/2005 01:31:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

K- nyahahahaha.. ang bad ko no? I just can't help it.

Naomi- yeah.. and I use them too :)

Daniel - go ahead :) be my guest!

Evi -really? I love planning events that's why my former job was not really work for me.

10/26/2005 02:26:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

tintin- well I went there HS na. We didn't have writing class anymore.

Ana- hindi naman. Medjo lang ;) I think it is important to know your blood type. Gawin ko ngan New Year's Resolution yan. To remember my blood type..

Neng - I enjoyed doing this.Sa sobrang bagal ko kumain minsan tapos na hugasan di pa ako tapos! lol

Jhaya - hehehehehe ok. I'll try to fut more pany juks por your fleasure! nyak!

10/26/2005 02:30:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Duke! Ok yung number 11 (I'm a film buff kasi). Pareho tayo sa numbers 16 and 20.

I have a confession to make, Duke: I don't do the tag thing in my blog/s. I hope you don't mind if I just write the 20 random things about me in your comments box (out of respect for you and the tag tradition). Here goes:

1. I eat ice cubes.
2. I suffer from on-and-off tonsillitis.
3. I almost fell in love with my French teacher in RP way back in 1992, despite the fact that he had "kili kili" power
4. I don't wear skirts
5. I don't wear make-up
6. Water is my favorite drink
7. I love Israel and the Hebrew language
8. I speak "Gerench" (German mixed with French words) for survival (in Switzerland)
9. I was named after the former German girlfriend of my Dad by my mother (talk about a weird sense of humor)
10. Too much socializing makes me tired (I'm an introvert-turned-ambivert)
11. I love reading the classics (I'm a bookworm)
12. I became an instant millionaire (in RP) at age 29 -- purely by 'raffle fate' :-)
13. People said I looked like Lea Salonganisa in 1992 when my skin was still 'flawless' (?) and not all dried up like right now (they even added I could play the title role in "Miss Baygon" -- har, har)
14. I'm asthmatic
15. I love Adidas shoes
16. An Arab once harassed me while floating in the Dead Sea
17. I like Audrey Hepburn and Nicole Kidman
18. I'm partial to Eastpak sports bags and wallets
19. I'm a night person
20. My first kiss was on my wedding day

Hope this is ok, Duke. I wish you a nice day! God bless.

10/26/2005 04:06:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

hi jayred!

thanks for being game and answering this tag:D I also love Adidas too. No. 20 is so cute! It's like a scene from a movie :)
Cheers!

10/26/2005 04:13:00 PM  

Blogger Dr. Emer said...

I wanted to dye my hair yellow when I was in college. :)

10/27/2005 06:40:00 AM  

Blogger Dr. Emer said...

I wanted to dye my hair yellow when I was in college. :)

10/27/2005 06:40:00 AM  

Blogger Owen said...

you have shoes of the same model but in different colors, i have the same pants of the same model AND the same color.

10/27/2005 10:35:00 AM  

Blogger Abaniko said...

they say eating slow is also one technique of maintaining your figure. no wonder you're slim (and sexy). :-)

10/27/2005 11:29:00 AM  

Blogger dreaming-neko said...

you are too cool! :)
thanks for sharing.

11/01/2005 07:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Istanbul, Türkiye

A first time mom to baby A living as an expat in Istanbul, Turkey.

My Indulgence

Recent Thoughts

My Daily Reads



Links and Infos

Counter
Web Site Counter



|