October 03, 2005

Indulge me...on my football feelings

My mind has been wondering what will happen with football this week. I was watching the Chelsea- Liverpool game last night and I just couldn't help but blog about this.

So dear friends... indulge me in this little thing of fancy called football.






In the Premier League...

Chelsea beat Liverpool yesterday at 4-1 ( sorry Luke!).

Arsenal beat Birmingham at 1-0 ( whew! hooray!)

Chelsea is really becoming unstoppable. Sometimes I can't help but admire Frank Lampard and his team in having an unbeatable fete this season. My heart though is still for the gunners even if they aren't doing as good as Chelsea.

I'm getting scared for the Champions League. Lyon is good and Juventus just beat Inter..

Ahhh enough of this. I am becoming more like my husband worrying about football!

* photo is copyrighted by Getty Images for UEFA.com

Posted by duke at 10/03/2005 02:01:00 PM



11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am no footballer fan. But it's nice to sit & had some beers & peanuts at Causeway Bay's open-air at East-End while you watch the game. Did you know na official na ang football betting sa HK?

10/03/2005 04:10:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

hahahahaha! yeah it's one of the perks of watching football---> beers and peanuts plus a couple of shots for a goal!

really? it is legal now? before it was more of an underground thing but lots of ppl bet anyhow... :)

10/03/2005 05:04:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang! right on, duke! football players are hot! ;-)

kala

10/03/2005 05:14:00 PM  

Blogger Analyse said...

oppps, im no football fan, but watching a match at an irish pub with friends is surely cool...kakamiss hehe..

10/03/2005 11:56:00 PM  

Blogger Owen said...

football is not so pinoy! but having been here in singapore for a year, im starting to catch up with the games! and im lovin it! btw, im a liverpool fan! f$%k!

10/04/2005 08:18:00 AM  

Blogger Abaniko said...

i know football is one of the exciting sports in the world. i just happen not to like it. hehe. i love watching volleyball though.

10/04/2005 09:16:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duke, sorry I cannot relate! :) But I am happy you enjoyed the game!

10/04/2005 09:33:00 AM  

Blogger duke said...

kala- I know! so many hot men in football :D

ana- hehehe its good clean fun. ang saya pa ng atmosphere when watching with friends no? ;)

owenfv- hehehehe I know it's not so Pinoy at all! We normally love basketball :) ahh I wish you all the luck for Liverpool this season ;)

abaniko- Really? volleyball? men or womens division?I watch it every now and then.

alma- heheh no problem.. Thanks for reading though and indulging me :D

10/04/2005 10:47:00 AM  

Blogger silentmode_v2 said...

not really a fan of soccer, but to an american football game. i prefer the bashing heads and rushing types.

i like watching the world cup though... brazil!

10/06/2005 01:03:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

jeff- if you want the rough ones do watch rugby! Bone breaking everywhere :)

World Cup my heart is with France. Love your own ...hehehehe

10/06/2005 02:13:00 PM  

Blogger silentmode_v2 said...

yeah rugby, but i can't relate to the game...quite confusing.

yeah that's why i love brazil... there's leila barros and the volleyball girls! :P

10/06/2005 11:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Istanbul, Türkiye

A first time mom to baby A living as an expat in Istanbul, Turkey.

My Indulgence

Recent Thoughts

My Daily Reads



Links and Infos

Counter
Web Site Counter



|