December 28, 2005

A Pleasant Surprise

I was cooking lunch today when I got a package delivered at my door step today. I looked at the stamps and saw it came from Greece.I immediately knew that this package came from my blogger friend, wanderlustsha herself. I haven't met her personally yet even if Greece is just a train ride from Istanbul and it's one of my goals this 2006. I felt my heart beat faster and was so excited to open the package. You see, when it comes to presents, I become giddy, ecstatic and just plain happy.This really made my day extra special. Forgive me for being such a child but I just can't help but be a show off. I haven't eaten Nagaraya, Oishi and Jack and Jill's Pretzels in the loooongeeeesssst time and my dear blogger friend made it come true plus there is a bonus of Goldilock's Cashew Flavoured Polvoron! Just the mere thought of it made me smile from ear to ear.

Thanks, Sha!

Cheers!

Posted by duke at 12/28/2005 02:22:00 PM



9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack en Jill hahaha. Treat each other a cup of coffee, maybe? Kung andito nga sa HK, 15mins lang to meet friends, di ko pa magawa.

Bakit ikaw lang binigyan ni Sha? Unfair! Unfair!

12/28/2005 03:09:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

K kung dyan pa ako nakatira sa HK malamang I will drag you out all the time! sa ayaw at sa gusto mo! lol:D

I so love Pretzel's .. nag ho-hoard ako dati nyan nung bata pa ako.

Meron kasing Filipino store dyan sa HK! dito wala kaya ako napadalhan ni sha :D

btw... was trying to comment on your latest blog entry and it seems my comments cannot come in. It say "I cannot read your mind". hmmmmnnnn...

12/28/2005 03:14:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tatago ako kay knoizki hahaha
akala ko may turkish postman na kumain ng jack n jill

enjoy
my pleasure

12/28/2005 03:53:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

hehehehehe...

super saaraaaaap!!! thanks so much dearie :D

12/28/2005 03:56:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so sorry for my commenting box. I went off to bed so late and had it disabled. Hahahaa. Kase si jack en jill.

I read this entry at my desk sa work.

Sha - dibale, next time ikaw naman mag papadala ng bday gift sa akin.. malapit na. Teka, yan ba ang "new release" na link mo? May I....

12/28/2005 07:12:00 PM  

Blogger tin-tin said...

wow duke! ganda naman ng xmas present mo. :)

sorry ha. expensive kse magpadala ng yakisoba. hehe.

Happy New Year! :)

12/29/2005 09:33:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! kakatakam naman. I miss Nagaraya, yong original flavour. Pero aliw naman yong polboron!!! makagawa nga non. :)

12/29/2005 12:19:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

tintin- no worries :D
Happy New Year too!!

12/29/2005 12:20:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

isay dahhhling!

dati marunong akong gumawa ng polboron.. nakalimutan ko na kung pano! paturo!

12/29/2005 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Istanbul, Türkiye

A first time mom to baby A living as an expat in Istanbul, Turkey.

My Indulgence

Recent Thoughts

My Daily Reads



Links and Infos

Counter
Web Site Counter



|