December 12, 2005

All I Want for Christmas

Just a short break...

Sepik mom, Alma just did her Christmas wishlist. I'm talking about the material kind. I love doing lists. Whether it be grocery list, to do list, and the best of them all is a wishlist. I do have a froogle list in case you plan to send me presents but you can also look at this main list for my other wishes!

This Christmas, here are my top 5... ( at random)

1. Nissin's Yakisoba ( spicy chicken ----> I miss this so much!)
2. A hefty serving of foie gras avec les blinis...
3. An Apple Powerbook G4 17inch ---> Santa Baby, I've been a good girl! Please be nice to me!
4. The complete DVD Set of CSI LAs Vegas Season 5 ( not yet released???)
5. Myst IV - Revelation and Myst V End of Ages ( yeah... I still do pc games..)

Well, there santa, I've written down my list. It would be good to get at least one of them ( the yakisoba maybe?!).

Happy Holidays!

Posted by duke at 12/12/2005 06:34:00 PM



8 Comments:

Blogger Abaniko said...

have you checked if santa reads blogs?

12/13/2005 03:56:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I want this Christmas is LOVE nothing else. On the contrary,I like:
1. a pair of A/X jeans
2. Zarra woolen sweater
3. Tods loafers
4. Air tickets for Mom

Mmmmm Mark Six tickets.

Go for the powerbook! It'll be an ultimate "toy".

12/13/2005 09:19:00 PM  

Blogger dreaming-neko said...

i think i got all of my presents-to-self done already...

so my only wish for x'mas (and every holiday and weekend) is:

a new coffee partner
(that loves me)

12/14/2005 05:12:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sure santa got the message loud and clear. right chef?

12/14/2005 10:16:00 AM  

Blogger tin-tin said...

duke, sending the Yakisoba will be more expensive than the Yakisoba itself. hehe. Merry Christmas! :)

12/15/2005 05:11:00 AM  

Blogger duke said...

abaniko good question.. I as hoping maybe my santa would read this list ;)

K I lurve Zara stuff.. I always like those funky shoes. I like no. 4!

sha saraaap naman.. you have a G4 and a G5 screen!paskong pasko dyan ah :D
A lovely black dress is sometimes elusive but when you find THE ONE, it really feels like Christmas!

neko aaawww... I feel for you! I hope you get your wish!!!!

evi hehehehehe I hope so! :D

tin oo nga.. I was thinking the same thing! hay life! (sigh)

12/15/2005 02:45:00 PM  

Blogger silentmode_v2 said...

duke, as for your first request..sige bibigyan kita ng yakisoba...pic nga lang... hehehe.. post it soon. :P

12/16/2005 04:07:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

daya mo jeff!!!! nakakainggit! you can eat all the yakisoba and sisig and tokyo tokyo right now over there!!!!!

12/16/2005 04:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Istanbul, Türkiye

A first time mom to baby A living as an expat in Istanbul, Turkey.

My Indulgence

Recent Thoughts

My Daily Reads



Links and Infos

Counter
Web Site Counter



|