July 17, 2005

Anxiety and Stress Busters...

I was tagged by my ka-chickahan fwend Bel.
There are only two questions so I figured I will answer them. :)

What are the things you enjoy, even when no one around you want to go out and play?
I have been alone most of the time the past weeks and suddenly I developed a habit of dancing in front of the TV when watching MTV. I would normally NOT do this way back then, but now when I look at the moves of Gwen Stefani in Hollaback Girl, Shakira in her new video, La Tortura( the booby dance! hahahaha) and Missy Elliot in Lose Control, I cannot help but ( take note!) TRY follow the dance steps.
Jeez..obviously I have lots of freetime and going crazy!

stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it in your journal…
1. Walking - as in speed walking close to running. When I feel stressed I just try to walk as fast as I can until I feel tired. Then I am not stressed anymore just plain tired :)
2. Reading Entertainment Stuff- as in British tabloids like Hello and OK ( the US version). The are fun to read. When I miss home, I try to read the interesting Pinoy gossips ;) but I end up doing more research about the actors and actresses since there seems to be an influx of new stars in the Philippines every month. I cannot keep up anymore!
3. Sex - I agree with Bel 101 per cent!
4. Eating Chocolates - they just make me sooooo happy!
5. A pleasant surprise - from my husband, a fellow blogger, friends.. I just can't help but smile and my heart melts like M&Ms when I get a surprise :)I am just a kid at heart...


…and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it in theirs.
Now it's your turn... You just got tagged!
special mention to the following though...
1.Sha
2.Atty Punzi
3.Nao
4. Jaleesa
5.Tintin

Posted by duke at 7/17/2005 12:45:00 PM



7 Comments:

Blogger duke said...

no prob sis... enjoy the work! lapit na birthday mo! :)

7/17/2005 02:28:00 PM  

Blogger nikki said...

we tagged the same people yata. hehehe! it's ok though. :-)

7/17/2005 05:00:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duke, natawa ako doon sa sumasayaw mag-isa. Na-imagine ko. pero magandang exercise kahi't medyo nakakatawang tingnan, ala Cameron Diaz sa Angels hehehe Thanks for answering agad. una ka ha!

7/18/2005 01:51:00 AM  

Blogger Analyse said...

parang feel kong i-try yang dancing infront of the TV mo a, effective ba? ako kasi, dancing infront of the lababo while washing the dishes lang e hehe..pero charing, with matching opera-style singing naman..

7/18/2005 05:18:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

nikki-- really? nyaaaak!

sha- oo nga.. money makes the world go round at madaling mag de- stress! well, wala pa ding tatalo sa beer commercial picture mo! looking at it na de destress na ako.

bel - hehehe ganyan talaga pag walang magawa pati pagsasayaw in front of the tv ginagawa kong career ...hihihi

ana- very effective! I will highly recommend it dahil feeling accomplished ka after. feeling mo kasinggaling mo yung mga nasa tv!di ko magawa yan while washing the dishes tulad mo..baka madulas ako sa kakatalon! lol!
i can imagine you singing ala Maria Callas! natutunugan siguro ang mga baso! :)

7/18/2005 06:43:00 PM  

Blogger moonpool said...

I LOVE reading entertainment news... Haha, I cannot get enough of it... :p

7/19/2005 05:30:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

sha.. nagugutom ako sa mga pinagluluto mo!

7/20/2005 07:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Istanbul, Türkiye

A first time mom to baby A living as an expat in Istanbul, Turkey.

My Indulgence

Recent Thoughts

My Daily Reads



Links and Infos

Counter
Web Site Counter



|