May 31, 2005

Shopping

This week I’ve been running errands and doing my last shopping before I finally go to Istanbul. I wanted to buy and bring so many things with me but I know this is not possible unless I want to risk being over baggage again and pay a hefty sum of dinero. I guess it is just so tempting for me to buy and bring stuff from here since it is relatively cheaper to buy items in Manila.

Yesterday I went to Greenhills Shopping Center with my good friend Tessa. It was a shopper’s paradise as usual! You can have your picks from assorted clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, mobile phones, household items and what have you. For some reason, we got fixated on all those funky shades that we saw and I ended up buying more than I should have! I just couldn’t help but be an impulsive buyer at that moment. Our next stop was to canvass for a mobile phone for Tessa since she wanted to change her “forever battery empty” mobile phone. Since both of us are not tech savvy we got so dazed and confused with all the available mobile phones and gadgets. She ended up not buying a phone. Instead, she settled for this gorgeous pair of red chokers she just couldn’t resist.

When shopping, I am just one of those girls who can’t resist good finds and great bargains. For some strange reason, men never have this inkling.I am just so glad I have girl friends who share my passion in shopping. Makes it more fun to do it!

Posted by duke at 5/31/2005 07:10:00 PM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Istanbul, Türkiye

A first time mom to baby A living as an expat in Istanbul, Turkey.

My Indulgence

Recent Thoughts

My Daily Reads



Links and Infos

Counter
Web Site Counter



|