May 29, 2005

Long Lost Friends

In my stay here in Manila, I was able to do quite a number of things. One is to gather up some of my long lost gradeschool classmates. Last month, my bestfriend,Elena and I decided to gather everyone and meet up for dinner.It was a small get together. The turn out was good. Fifteen classmates showed up and the event turned out to be a fun trip down memory lane. Who would have thought that after 14 years I will see these long lost friends of mine.It is always good to catch up with long lost friends and this was made possible with the connections we found in friendster.

Posted by duke at 5/29/2005 07:48:00 AM



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Istanbul, Türkiye

A first time mom to baby A living as an expat in Istanbul, Turkey.

My Indulgence

Recent Thoughts

My Daily Reads



Links and Infos

Counter
Web Site Counter



|