May 01, 2006

Moving On...

I don't want to feel nostalgic about it. In fact , I should feel happy. It's like moving to a brand new and better home but there's a part of you that wants to stay because you are so used to the ways of the old one.

I'm such a drama queen! Really, there is no need to...

I'm just moving to a new blogging home. Join me over there as this will be my last one here before I hang the C sign.

Kitakits!

http://www.suncatcherph.com

Posted by duke at 5/01/2006 01:24:00 AM



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing! Ala lang! I want it to end it here by writing my last comment.

Goodbye blogspot. I will surely miss the headmast.

5/02/2006 10:50:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

ahhh K, you are such a sweetie :D

5/03/2006 11:07:00 AM  

Blogger dreaming-neko said...

everyone's leaving blogger... * sigh *

5/04/2006 05:21:00 AM  

Blogger RennyBA said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. I'm on to your new one then:-)

7/20/2006 11:39:00 PM  

Blogger - jj said...

Hi there,

This is a great blog of yours. Your site is very informative and I can relate to your posts. We are also EXPATs but in China. I have just started my own blog: TheShanghaiExpat. Please feel free to visit and let me know what you think for a link exchange.

Cheers,
Nikou

3/31/2009 05:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Istanbul, Türkiye

A first time mom to baby A living as an expat in Istanbul, Turkey.

My Indulgence

Recent Thoughts

My Daily Reads



Links and Infos

Counter
Web Site Counter



|