August 13, 2005

tagged

I gott agged by abaniko, noemi, and teacher sol...

So, here goes:

Seven things that scare you:
1. The Unknown
2. Snakes and worms
3. Drownıng
4. Death of a loved one
5. takıngs risks
6. gıvıng birth ( the act...)
7. natural dısasters lıke hurrıcanes or cyclones and all the wrath of mother nature


Seven things you like the most:
1. Travel
2. Readıng a good book
3. Cuddle with my husband
4. Listening to music
5. Solving a puzzle
6. Chocolates with vodka
7. good conversations

Seven important things in your bedroom:
1. my current book read
2. moolah
3. passports
4. magazines
5.pillows
6. the sheets!
7. Trash can

Seven random facts about you:
1. I’m petite :)
2. I like toasted bread with butter and orange marmalade
3. I laugh easily
4. I’m not pushy
5. I’m sometime OC with things
6. I’m a size 2
7. I like the color green

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. bungee jump at Victoria Falls
2. Wear high fashion as in costume fit and watch a Valentino runway show
3. Watch an Italian opera
4. Join a group that saves the environment
5. Do volunteer work for the poor
6. Invest in something
7. plant a tree

Dreams 6 and 7 mean that I need to get filthy rich before I die!

Seven things you can do:
1. Eat dessert before a meal
2. Sleep long hours (>12 hours)
3. eat chips and chocolates at the same time.... I'm a junk food addict!
4. Ride a plane on a long haul journey and sleep all throughout the flight
5. Sing!
6. Cook a nice meal when I want to
7. Take a really hot ( and boiling) shower

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. Beautiful Eyes
2. ABS
3. voice
4.fashion sense
5. Fresh Breath
6. good pair of shoes
7. hairstyle

Seven things you say the most:
1. c'est vrai?
2. f"@%%^£ Shet!
3. uh huh..
4. oh well
5. sure thing
6. jeez!
7. oh really?


I guess that's it.. couldn't finish the rest :) sorry guys ...hanggang dito na lang kaya ng powers ko ...

Posted by duke at 8/13/2005 05:36:00 PM



2 Comments:

Blogger Abaniko said...

Hi Duke. It's weird because I've been visiting this site to look for the Pito-Pito and yet it's only now that I get to see it after you've posted two new entries. Naduling yata ako ah.

Anyway, great answers. It's long I know but thanks for the time and for being game.

Cheers.

8/18/2005 11:02:00 PM  

Blogger duke said...

i saved it kasi under my draft and forgot to publish it.. tehn i realized my booboo ..ooopppsss... hihihihi

8/19/2005 01:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Istanbul, Türkiye

A first time mom to baby A living as an expat in Istanbul, Turkey.

My Indulgence

Recent Thoughts

My Daily Reads



Links and Infos

Counter
Web Site Counter



|